Kathryn, BINGO...you hit the nail on the head for a woman who works from home in the summer with all the kids home. [Eek!]

Smilinize mentioned something similar to this syndrome in another post not too long ago.

"Why am I the only one who...?" sound familiar? Fill in the ________.

sees the dishes, laundry, dirt, magazines, dvd's, wrappers, cups, shoes, flip-flops, books, skateboards, tennis rackets, basketball, newspaper....

Here's what I've been trying this summer when I have the right frame of mind. I hope it works for you. I feel like I'm getting somewhere. [Wink]

I've very nicely(prayer group has focused on the fruits of the spirit and it's helped me TREMENDOUSLY. So far we've done, love, peace, joy and patience! We practice one a week)asked the kids to do very specific chores throughout the day. NICELY is the key word. It's working some/most of the time. [Big Grin]

I've discovered when I have an attitude, so do they. [Eek!]

It always goes back to dear old MOM. If we ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. I can't stand the fact that I'm pointing the finger at us, but I've found it to be true.

Don't shoot me. If you think I'm raggin' on you, please know I'm raggin' on myself too!

I get Prevention so I can't wait to read the article.

[ August 05, 2004, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Dotsie ]