Hi all,
I'm sorry I didn't start reading this posting earlier. About 5 years ago I started having anxiety attacks where I thought I was dying and was afraid to fall asleep for fear that I would never wake up. They were infrequent and mild so I didn't do anything about them. After I got pregnant with Ana and gave birth the attacks became more frequent. I couldn't sleep at night between the nursing the baby and these attacks. I didn't even share with my husband because I thought I was being silly. Finally I did tell him and he suggested that I talk to our new family doctor. So I did and he prescribed PAxil. I no longer have those anxiety attacks. I do have to watch my caffeine intake though because that can cause similar attacks if I have too much and I am hoping some day to get off the medicine by letting Christ into my life. But until that time I am grateful for the medicine and thank God that there is something that can help me with this problem.
My daughter has been diagnosed with depression and is on medication for it. She is much easier to deal with when she is on her medication. I can tell when she isn't taking it just by the mood changes. She has tried to commit suicide and been on downward spirals where I don't even recognize the person she is. So I thank God for her medication everyday too. Maybe someday she will find a way to stop taking her medication but until that day I am so thankful that there is a way for her to control her depression.

Chris(angel) [Frown]