I hesitate to post on this one because I have a tendency to boo-hoo the cry babies that can't seem to handle their lives. [Frown] Yes, I know, who do I think I am? I agree with Smile, we as a nation are over medicated. There are pills for this and pills for that and more pills to help handle the other pills. I probably went through the ugliest saddest thing on this earth at a very young age. I watched my handsome, fun loving, healthy husband fall ill and die a lingering and painful death while beging me to kill him. Sure I was as depressed as I could be because I was helpless to save or even comfort him. Did I take pills, NO. I went for long walks, I screamed into many pillows and I cherished my baby son. I am not a strong person but refuse to dope/drug myself up so I'm not sure if my thoughts are right or wrong. I get very lonely at times missing my son who walked away 9 years ago and sometimes when I look at the albums I cry. Then I get up and call my other son and we talk and laugh and I feel better. If you believe the drugs help heal, not so, they simply mask the problem. Look for the problem, seek Gods help, get more involved with things and maybe, just maybe you'll be too busy to feel sorry for yourself. Look up "depression" in the Thesaurus, then ask yourself do I want those words describing me? [Frown] [Confused] Love and good thought for you all....