Lil - it's soooo hard to keep focused at a time like this -- but that's exactly what you need to do right now. Stay focused on YOU -- you were an individual BEFORE you met Raul -- you will be an individual AFTER Raul -- and right now you need more than ever to remember that.

Surround yourself with positive attitudes, people that appreciate you -- and volunteering can do that faster than anything. Church, hospitals or nursing homes, women's shelters, animal shelters -- the list goes on and on -- it gets you out of the house -- opens up all sorts of opportunities for you and mostly keeps your mind on positive things. You have nothing but negative energy around you at home right now -- so find someplace where you feel positive about yourself !!!!

And I agree with the other girls, at least discuss your legal rights with a lawyer -- most places have free legal help available -- and I think you will be surprised how much right is on YOUR side !!!!

You may find that this is all a blessing in disquise -- God's plan for you may not be very pleasant for you in the beginning -- but wait it out -- trust better things are coming -- and let him guide you out of the rut you've been in for so long -- this is YOUR TIME -- believe it or not -- and if you will FOCUS on where God is trying to take you -- I promise you will be a happier person for it [Smile]