I have/had chronic fatigue syndrome, going on 6 years since inseption, and also fibromyalgia which I will always have. I will also have tendencies toward chronic fatigue and must watch my activity level. That is veryhard. As to candida or otherwise known as yeast there is a book by Willam G. Crook, MD The Yeast Connection a medical breakthrough. Under the supervision of a doctor and nutritionist I went on the cleansing and follow-up diet. Unfortunately it didn't work for me. However, it is certainly worth a try for everyone as everyone reacts differently to things. I have been on the Carbohydrate Addicts diet for almost 3 years and it seems to work some for me. I lost 50 pounds but still have 50 to go. I am staying stable. Along with this my blood sugars have remained relativelystable and most of all my A1C is 5.4. All diabetics know this is great. That diet has been around for 20+ years and is by Drs Rachael and Richard Heller of NYC. There is a test in the front to see if you are a carbohydrate addict or not. It doesn't work on those who aren't. I was a very brittle addict. Good luck to all who try new things to feel better. I will say, no matter what I feel best when I drink water and get regular exercise and a good night sleep. Unfortunatly exercise and a good night sleep haven't gone together. I haven't gotten that fixed yet. I'm working on it tho. Remember, don't do anything without consulting your physician first, and I am an RN/BSN saying this.