I continue to be amazed at the variety of medications that are on the market now to help with depression, panic attacks, mood swings, ADD/ADHD, etc.

Having had to take an anti-depressant at one time in my life I must say that I am grateful they are available and they work!

I had been in a car accident and was falling apart at the seems emotionally from living in shoulder pain and not being able to care for my family.

One thing I learned was to listen to the doctor, especially if it's a good one.

When my first prescription ran out I felt so much better so I stopped taking it (not what the doctor had ordered).

Within a week I was feely creepy again and the doubts and fears were coming back.

I did a refill and they disappeared.

The doctor told me I needed to be on the meds for the at least the same period of time I felt depressed prior to taking the meds, so I could relearn my old ways of healthy thinking.

I stayed on the medication for 6 months just to make sure the creepy thinking wouldn't return and it worked like a dream.

As someone else has mentioned in our community, don't suffer in silence! There is too much help out there. [Wink]