Hey Eagle,

I don't mind sharing one bit--especially since I'm supposed to be working on some things for my Master's program and I would rather procrastinate this afternoon. Actually, I think I shared some in the Introducing another FL gal thread in the Welcome section, but probably not my "geographical diversity." (How cool is that? You've just given me a whole new way of looking at myself!) [Smile]

It's actually not all that fascinating and is rather simple, really. I was born the daughter of a USAF officer and a Newfie. I made the rounds as a military brat before marrying a military man. Once that particular servitude was over, (not the military, it was the man)I moved around within the US out of a restlessness that lingered for a while. Met and married my current husband over twenty years ago. We pretty much stayed put in Colorado.
I spent time in China because my last formal employment was as a project manager for an international adoption agency. And I ended up in Florida because one of my kids is here, I like the weather (hurricanes excepted) and when we moved here last year, housing was still spectacularly cheap.(Our house value has almost doubled since last year. OH YEAH!)
And that, my dear, pretty much covers this geographically diverse gal!