Ladies, fellow Boomers I have to get something off my chest....I put in a post about lonliness today which says more about me than I like but this also brings back a question I have been pondering for sometime now. As you may have guessed I am a straight shooter and say whats on my mind, no flowers or conceilments, just stgraight out and honest. I am wondering if this has turned off some of you? I notice that sometimes when I answer a post NO ONE comes in after me. I have also started posts NO ONE seems to read or want to join in on. I hope I am being paranoid yet this has been going on for awhile. There are those of you that do jump in and seem to actually want my contriutions. What I am asking is whether you feel I am too tough, too outspoken? I would appreciate your responses and hold no negative answers against you as I am looking for "help" here. I do not want to be the playground bully so to speak and would take any comments you could give me as a lesson learned. Private mail me if you'd rather. Please be blunt and honest. I always am....Thanks for your time.

[ August 27, 2005, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]