I'm a non boomer but my friend Carolyn Howard-Johnson invited me over here and everybody was so welcoming on the Featured Writer board where Carolyn holds court (go Carolyn)--the last time I was so welcomed was over on the William Sadler BB (Bill Sadler is a "boomer" actor from "The Shawshank Redemption"). Also Blackexpressions and I'm white. Go figure. The short list about me from web page :

Kristin Johnson, an award-winning writer and a graduate of the University of Southern California Master of Professional Writing Program, has written about food for LivingRight.com and since her childhood is famous among her family and friends for baking Christmas cookies, particularly the family Nut Roll and German Christmas Cookies recipes. Her cookie-baking and her work on christmas cookies are for giving, led to a feature article in The Desert Sun in January 2003. She published her first novel, Butterfly Wings: A Love Story, in August 2000 and her third book, Ordinary Miracles: My Incredible Spiritual, Artistic and Scientific Journey, a collaboration with two-time Nobel Prize nominee Dr. Rupert A.L. Perrin on his memoir, was published by PublishAmerica in 2004. A produced playwright, she recently began working on her fourth book. She is a busy lady who also maintains Poems For You, a writing business that provides biographies in verse, or celebratory poems for all occasions. She’s involved with her local chapter of Women In Film and the National League of American Pen Women. She currently lives and writes in Palm Desert, California.