Hi Ladies

I'm no expert on dating...haven't dated in about 16 years. Too immersed in living a journey and finding my purpose...but I thought about it...one day when the future brought to me a healthy body...what it would be like...

I came to the conclusion that I have fallen in love with life...having had to face the fear of death for over a decade. I have found that the greatest adventure is the journey...within....its mind blowing...heart wrenching beauty moves with the wind and the light...forever bringing one forward into new knowledge, new insights and the final understanding of the heart!

In this place the beauty of life sees all....and in the love and only in the love do we find ourselves and the heart of a man and his light and soul...and until the man becomes his own light, his own beauty....the idea of dating never crossed my mind.

For the journey brings the truth, the beauty and the man....and the knowledge of his soul, his light and the love.

For in that truth all is revealed...and the joy of life bursts forth in the knowing and the living of the depths of the heart that remembers....real love!

With love
Leigha