"Managing Magic: the Governments UFO Disclosure Plan." I found it totally boring.
My library hasn't found me a copy of "Angelic Attendants: What Really Happens As We Transition From This Life Into The Next," so I skipped to Sidney Powell's "LICENSED TO LIE: Exposing Corruption in the Department of Justice." I say "wow," probably 'cause I was practically in the middle of the Arthur Anderson Acctg Firm dealings. The firm did the external audits for the the corporation I worked for. I was the rep's go to for answers to any questions. I wanted to work for the firm so badly, due to that relationship. Now, I know the Lord was looking after me when that door didn't open for me. I had no idea things were as bad as they were, until reading Sidney's book. Reading it also helped me better understand what was (and still is) going on with the Russian Collusion Hoax against DJT. Some of the same players are involved. They are unethical and crooked, to say the least.
Sidney Powell is now Lt. General Flynn's attorney. I hope she can WSA!
So, I'm jumping into, "Why You Get Sick and How Your Brain Can Fix It!" Or, "The Flute of God," which was recommended by a friend. We'll see how it goes.