Not sure what you mean do I think about this, Jabber?

Are you asking if I see ads for fashions or actually see people wearing something -- like leggings -- and say to myself: "I'm too old to wear that?"

Or do you mean do I try to decide what to wear to some event or situation based on the fact that I believe I ought to be presenting myself as a woman who is over 60?

For me, I've been interested in fashion since I was in my a preteen. That's why I studied fashion design in college.

But the clothes I wear these days are pretty much a uniform I wear - with minor seasonal variations - essentially everywhere: Slim-fitting Cotton Knit Pants in a very basic color (black, navy or burgundy for example) and a simple colorful top.

In winter my top half is wearing a turtleneck sweater, spring and fall it's a long-sleeved cotton turtleneck, and right now, when it's hot - I wear a scoop neck or V-neck t-shirt.

I dress my sweaters and shirts up with scarves, of which I own dozens as I've been collecting them since I was in college.

I do own about three pair of leggings, which I wear for working out. And I have a couple of skirts and dresses, which I wear less than 5x/year, I'd guess.

That's me - fashion wise - in a nutshell.

Is that what you were asking?
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com