The last year or so, I have seen articles from demographers suggesting that we Baby Boomers are set to lose our claim to being the largest demographic group sometime this year.

I figure it only makes sense. When a large group has children, even if we only have two per couple, it's likely they will eventually overtake us - since none of us Boomers are immune to death.

So I wasn't surprised recently when a reporter from the Kansas City Star, someone who's been around NABBW long enough that he remembers Dotsie, called me to ask for my thoughts on this issue.

We had a great time talking. And he included some of my thoughts in his lengthy and well-researched article published recently.

But I didn't think he truly represented my (apparently minority) point of view. So I wrote an article about the issue for NABBW. And, to be fair, I included his article below mine.

If you'd like to read this, I'd be most appreciative. Especially since Rick (the reporter) has told me he'd like to hear some Boomer's comments about his article.

Here's my story, which I titled "Why I Can't Agree with Boomer Bashing."

I'd love to hear your thoughts!
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com