A week ago, I made a promise to myself, my kids, my husband and even my Dad. I swore I would keep this promise. And I did not.

The promise was that I would take myself back to the gym, and work to maintain flexibility and agility I gained in November and December, when I worked with a physical therapist -- and was spending an hour at the gym 3 times a week!

I actually have an 80 year old neighbor who bugged me about this for at least a month, and who even offered to DRIVE ME to the gym, then wait for me to work out and take me back home! I told her I have no trouble driving, and thanks, but I'd reserve that option for after I've had my knee surgery. So she's leaving me alone for now...

Meanwhile, today I saw an article about ageless athletes who are "battling boomeritis."

Sort of like weekend warriors, the article gave hints on how to safely warm up and properly exercise, noting that we Boomers are working out in gyms in record numbers, because we recognize the importance of activity in staying mentally and physically healthy.

SO: it's the second half of March, the snow is gone and today's temps here may hit 70. I have nothing to lose and a lot to gain my getting in a workout today.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com