I am so looking forward to our NABBW teleseminar on WEDNESDAY (not the usual day of the week) 10/23 at 8 PM Eastern time. I will be hosting a panel discussion on "Baby Boomer Women: What You Need to to Know Now to Plan Your New Retirement"

Panel will include Pamela J. Sams CRPC, NABBW's Associate for Retirement for Women, AND Marie Langworthy and Carolee Cameron, authors of "Shifting Gears to Your Life and Work After Retirement."

The call is free, and I've booked 90 minutes for it. If you have questions you'd like to make sure we cover, please go to the link below and post your question into the Q&A box.

To paraphrase Whoopi Goldberg, I see the point of this call to be "to throw little torches out to lead Baby Boomers In America through the dark."

I hope you can mark your calendars and join us for the call!

Here's the link to all the details on how to join us for this hugely important topic!

Please join us WEDNESDAY and share this link with your friends, as the live call is open to the public.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com