Sometimes it seems impossible that many of us have never met in person...so many of the women I met here in BWS have been, and continue to be more a part of my life and heart than my own family. When you think of it, many of us women here spent HOURS and days and months and YEARS together in this place...sharing everything from recipes to heartbreaking stories, fears, tears, laughter...the whole spectrum of life. So many of you are intricately woven into the very fabric of my being, and I cannot imagine my life without you. Jane is one of those women, we met here in 2005, and have been a constant presence in each other's lives since then, as many of us continue to be. It is breaking my heart to "watch" her suffering...

I still miss Chatty so much, I dread losing anyone else. I'm still praying for a positive healing outcome, I refuse to give up one second more than I have to, but I'm just saying, that it's as painful losing one of my online sisters as it is to lose someone I've actually "met" in person.

It IS wonderful, amazing, and I will forever thank God for the wondrous gift of each woman who I've met here.

(Maya Angelou)