It's been quite some time since I've posted anything on BWS. I wanted to come here and pour out how heavy my heart feels concerning Lady Jane. She is always such a wonderful part of this forum or on FB. I love following her stories and parties on the Swamp and her latest letter to all of her friends and family brought me down to my knees with a reality that I hadn't put into words myself. This brave, brave woman whom I adore is dying. How can one love someone so much that I've never met? I wish I'd reached out to you Jane more often. Replied to FB posts instead of just 'liking' something. I want you to know how much of an impact you've had on my life and how badly I wish I could visit you. Please know that my life is enriched because of you and how blessed I feel knowing that a wonderful man who adores you is right there by your side. His letter brought me to tears. The two of you are amazing together...oh if all marriages could be as happy. I love you Jane.