Hi All, I'm so glad I found this site, it's nice to have other to talk to that are not so emotionally involved in your life to get some fresh thoughts. Wow what a year 2012 was, my DH and I have been through huge changes, some good and some not so much. Lost our jobs, lost our house, lost a beautiful little boy that I had taken care of for 2 years (I'm a nurse), lost a good friend, all in the first 6 mo of the year. We sold everything we owned and moved into our rv with our 3 dogs and 2 cats thinking it would give us some time to figure things out. Seven months later we're still in the rv but we are getting it together, this time has actually been a blessing. It has allowed me to take time to really look deep and reevaluate my life and what I want/ need from this next half and things are really starting to turn around within myself and in our lives. My dilemma is this - my daughter has been trying it get us to move closer to herald the grandkids for years but it just wasn't possible due to work, finances etc. Now we have the opportunity but I'm just not sure if I want to start all over, also my son and our elderly moms live here and I have an opportunity to change careers and do something I've wanted to do for a long time. I know that if we decide to stay here my daughter will be crushed and that just breaks my heart. I would love to live close to them, we have a wonderful relationship, love spending time together and I know she could use the little extra help I could give with kids. Yet I know my son would be very upset if we moved and we also have the Moms to think about. Oh, what to do, what to do, I have to say I'm getting a little tired of the bumps in the road. Like I said I think I just need a fresh perspective, it's such an emotionally charged issue its hard for me to be calm and objective, so any thoughts are welcome.