NABBW is excited to be featuring B. Lynn Goodwin as the guest at our next teleseminar. The topic is journaling. More specifically, "How to OWN the power of journaling."

If you've ever asked these sorts of questions, this call is for you:

* How is a journal different from a diary?
* What are some ways I can use journaling?
* What might I discover about myself through journaling?
* What do I do if there's a day when I have nothing to say?
* Is there a better time of day to journal?
* Is journaling just for writers?

B. Lynn Goodwin is an NABBW member and the author of "You Want Me to Do WHAT? Journaling for Caregivers" and is the owner and editor of WriterAdvice.com

Her work has appeared in Voices of Caregivers; Hip Mama; the Oakland Tribune; the Contra Costa Times; the Danville Weekly; Staying Sane When You’re Dieting; Small Press Review; Dramatics Magazine; Career; We Care; Thickjam.com, Friction Magazine, and The Sun. She's also written for Caregiver Village.com and StudySync.net.

Lynn loves journaling and hopes that on this call she’ll be able to give our listeners "the courage to try, continue, or expand your work and empower yourself."

I created a Facebook event for this call.

Or, you can just save this link, and go directly there Thursday August 2nd.

The call is an hour long, it's free, and happens at 8 PM Eastern, 7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain and 5 PM Pacific.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com