Ladies,

It is with sad heart that I share a message I just received from Dotsie. So far, I have been unable to verify it via any online obituaries or other sources. However, given that the news came from Dots, I expect it IS true.

Quote:
Dear Anne,

I don't know that you've heard this yet, but I got a very sad call today form Chatty's ex-husband.

I can't believe this, but she died in her sleep on Sunday, April 1st.

I don't know when she was last in the forums, but if she hasn't been there, this certainly explains why.

Earl said she wanted to be cremated without a service so Earl and her son are granting her wishes. He spoke of how sad her family and friends are, of her mother and aunts, who all loved her dearly.

Sorry to be the one to send this news. I am truly saddened. She was a gift to BWS. Feel free to ask questions and if I have any answers I will gladly give them. Hoping you will share this in the forum community.
--
Blessings,
Dotsie

As I said, I have tried to contact Dotsie for additional information and looked extensively online for confirmation, to no avail.

I would love it if Chatty were to pop into the forum on reading this and quote that famous line attributed to Mark Twain: "The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated."

Meanwhile, in tribute, I share with all of you a link to a Blog Talk Radio show call that Chatty did with a host called Jeff Miller.

She did this call April 25, 2008, and in the call she talks about her life as an editor, her work in the soft p orn industry, which Georgia had warned me about when I first got to know the forum -- and her love for her friends at Boomer Women Speak. Hopefully those of you who knew and loved Chatty will enjoy listening to the call.

So long chatty! We will miss you!

PS If you want to send condolences to Earl or Chatty's son, David, here is the address:

Earl Scott
6420 E Tropicana Ave. #236
Las Vegas, NV 89122-7531
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com