Hi JujuB,

Welcome to the BWS Forum. We're glad you found us. I don't think we're exactly like a chat room, but the concept is similar.

We only have two major rules. They are:

1) Be thoughtful in your response to someone's post. Use the Golden Rule and you can't go wrong. If a problem ever arises, please email me at anne@boomerwomenspeak.com or send me a PM (private message) via the forum, and let us know of the problem. We will take the action that we feel is in the best interest of the ALL members.

and

2) NO ADVERTISING or PROMOTION in the forums unless you are a Gold Level (paying) member of the National Association of Baby Boomer Women NABBW and have a forum track record of strong participation and providing good, non-commercial content.

If you attempt to advertise via the content of your posts and you are not a member, we will ask you to kindly remove the promotional content. Should there be a second offense, we will simply delete your post without notice.

If you want to buy an advertisement on the BWS homepage, you may do so. Just email me at anne@boomerwomenspeak.com and I will discuss the options and give you the rates.

Should you need our assistance, just drop me a line. I or my staff will be happy to help you.

In conclusion I want to thank all of our wonderful forum members for adhering to these rules. Although this is - at the moment - a free forum, it does require money to run/maintain it, and the money generated from ads helps cover our expenses.

www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com