Thanks, Jabber!

I think Marissa and I must have had mush in our mouths -- clearly we weren't enunciating clearly enough. I'll work on that in the future. And on spelling words out. Meanwhile, I will try to clarify for you and anyone else who decides to listen to this call:

When you heard "U2.com," I believe we were saying "YouTube.com" - and of course, you HAVE heard of that!

As for what you heard as "Nashable.com;" the site is actually called Mashable.com - and it is a site that has news and information and stories about social media.

And with regard to Yelp.com it is a site where "real people" post reviews about restaurants, shopping, travel, etc. The thing people like about Yelp reviews is that the reviews are not written by professionals, they are written by people like themselves, who write about their personal experiences.

LinkedIn is a social networking site for business people. It's a lot like Facebook, but it's a site where people post their work experiences, resumes, etc., instead of personal stuff. It's an imperative site for people who want to network, find new jobs, get new clients, find colleagues, build work oriented relationships, find out names and titles of employees, etc. Think of it as a virtual Rolodex.

As for what sounded to you like "Code Tweet," she was saying "co-tweet." There's a site at CoTweet.com which is a service that allows multiple people to have access to the same account. It's a tool that works well for businesses which have company Twitter account.

Finally, the Boomer Broads site is a video show posted to YouTube and starring Marissa's bosses -- and it is quite funny. The two women comment on things going on in the world, from a Boomer Women's perspective. Their most recent discussion asks "Are You Happier Than Kim Kardashian?"

Hope that helps!!

Thanks again for listening to the call, and I promise to be more careful about spelling out new words in the future.

Anne
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com