We haven't been out yet either, but I am about to go do some grocery shopping. I really don't look forward to this task, but i do like to eat, and I know home-cooked foods are so much better for us...

We ate glorified leftovers: Steve had some leftover chicken fettuccini from a dinner we ate out last Monday and I turned it into a carbonara sort of thing: I made a small amount of white sauce since whatever had been on the pasta originally had sort of been absorbed into the noodles. Seasoned it with some cheese, then added a leftover chicken breast that I chopped up, frozen peas and about six strips of that pre-cooked bacon Oscar Mayer is now selling. Having it around seems decadent, but is also very convenient. and of course, the leftover noodles. Suddenly had a large bowl full of decadent deliciousness.

Now that I am full, it seems like as good a time as any to get groceries. Not to mention that I am totally out of some crucial stuff like laundry detergent, milk, juice, bread, etc...

Edited by Anne Holmes (07/31/11 10:06 PM)
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com