I was in the Brownies for 4 years, but I was never a Girl Scout because I went into the 4-H Club wholeheartedly. Living in the country we liked their options. I was into cooking even then and won several blue ribbons over the years, one for Stewed prunes, one for chocolate-coconut marble cske, one for chicken chow-mein. I also entered and won a ribbon for sewing matching dresses, one for me and one for my mother. We were in the County Fair Fashion Show. The last one I won was for raising a litter of kittens after I had got the pregnant cat as an assignment. All my kittens, 7 in all, were adopted into good homes...
The Brownies and Girl Scout organizations are woncderful but the 4-H takes lifes lessone a bit further, and seem more well rounded to many ...

This is so funny because just a couple days agto my DIL said Jason my Marine grandson in Japan asked her to send him a care package................Guess what he wanted???

Girl Scout cookies!!! He has several favorites. So now she is trying to find some. Usually in March they sell here but haven';t seen a one this year.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/