Me too, Charleen. I'd like to blame it on the weather, but I was lazy in Cuba too, though did do much more walking and socializing there than here at home. I'm still more inclined to hibernate, to snuggle into my chair and socialize online. One thing I've enjoyed doing since returning from Cuba is cooking. This year, one thing both hubby and I really minded was having to wait for everything...and not much choice when you got there! We often had to wait in long line-ups at the bar even just for a glass of water! They used to have water stations in various parts of the resort, but this year you could only get drinking water either in the restaurant when it was open, or at the main bar, which is where everyone went for all their cold drinks (alcholic and pop). Not so pleasant. So I guess we're compensating for that by cooking whatever we want whenever we want - and eating it whenever we want to!

I do find I have more motivational energy when the sun is shining, though the snow and ice outside make it difficult to do much with that energy, LOL!

(Maya Angelou)