I did bookmarks for my signing and of course inserted one into each book I autographed. I did them on my computer on heavy, brightly colored stock, put my book cover picture and some "short reviews", website link, ISBN # and publisher on it too. There were a lot of people who didn't buy a book who DID ask me to autograph the bookmark for them too!

I love bookplates for my own books, but never thought about using them at a signing. I'll defer to the more experienced at signings to answer that one....but personally, I think it's a neat idea.

I didn't really do anything "outrageous" at my signing, but I tried to "engage" anyone who came NEAR my table...I'd pull them right into a quick verbal synopsis of my book with all the enthusiasm I could muster and I am SURE I had some people buy the book just because I "talked them into it" (!!).

Other things I had on my table were two different colored half-page short synopsis pieces. Some people who were in a crowd and came by my table took those - then read them somewhere in their travels through the signing area and returned to my table to get the book.

I can't WAIT for you to have your first signing Madame Queen...are you taking a throne and crown and sceptor along????? [Wink] [Wink]