Thank you!

I used CreateSPace. I have found them to be good to work with. Helpful and available. I am the publisher though. They have a lot of packages for authors, but I doubt they are any more expensive than any others. Lightning Source charges hefty set up fee and $30 for every proof copy you have to get. CreateSpace only charges a few dollars for the proof copy and there are no set up fees other than a $39 fee for the year for the ProPlan. This is optional.

If you know how to do your own formatting, you can do it for free. They have templates you can copy and paste your file into or if you can create your file and turn it into a print ready pdf you can do that at no charge. This is what I did. You can also design the cover through their cover generator. I used that since I found one close to what I wanted for the cover.

I have heard, through the community forums on CreateSpace, about Smashwords. Good luck with yours. If I can answer any questions, let me know. I plan to go Kindle in the future.