Jabber, that’s just the point. Of course our behaviour matters here on earth. Those with a conscience generally don’t treat others wrongly. And those with a conscience, who have done harm to others, are punished by living with such a burden. But believing that we will be punished or rewarded when we die; - no I don’t believe that.

Punishment for doing wrong things are a man made indoctrination. What we may consider bad or good may not be so in another culture.

You asked;
Quote:
If God is a God of Justice, shouldn't He do something to stop it and protect the people who love Him and live in a righteous manner?
I think your question is also the answer. God can't be a God of justice. If he were , then why is there so much injustice? I believe when we die, we return to where we were before we were born. Our souls live and always will, and that we are all equal as souls.

I wonder if this is some sort of religion allready? In any case, I’m not following any religion nor have I been influenced by any readings. My own thoughts and visions have lead me to this belief.

One way or another, it’s always better for ourselves and for others to be as good as we can be.
On that I agree with you.