My menopause was "manufactured" not natural. I had my tubes tied when I was in my 20's after I had 3 children. About 6 years after that I had a hysterectomy to remove my uterus and cervix because of tumors and excessive bleeding. No more periods.

Approximately 10 years later I had my ovaries removed because of tumors again. Instant Menopause. My doctor put me on HRT for maybe a year, but took me off when the stories came out about how bad it was. So, I went "natural" with my treatment using Estroven at first, and now a special combination of ingredients I get from Lifescript.

From the time I had my ovaries removed, a lot of pressure was released from my bladder. I didn't have to go as much. But, I gradually noticed a leakage and a tendency to have to cross my legs when I sneezed. It was really annoying. I was constantly wearing and changing panty liners that I felt like I was having my period again.

A few years ago, I was diagnosed with bipolar. It took many different medications before my doctor and I found a combination that has stabilized me. One of those medications has a significant "side effect". It stops urine leakage. I swear! My doctor even told me ... and if it didn't happen to me, I would have been skeptical. But, it did. I no longer have any embarrassing urine leakage. I threw away the panty liners and I can sneeze without looking for the nearest bathroom.

It also has another great "side effect". It stops pain at the nerve endings from reaching the brain. I used to be in constant debilitating pain in my back. Not anymore. Now, it doesn't fix the problem that causes the pain. That's still there. But, it just keeps me from feeling the pain.

Amazing, huh?