Edelweiss...I've been communicating with you on FB but I wanted to come here also and express my deepest heartfelt sympathy at the loss of your Mother. I know how much she means to you and you and I have shared so much over the past few years. You're like my sister...you're closer to me than any sister could ever be and I feel your heaviness and heartache and if only I could wish it away. Please know that you are loved so much and that I would do anything to take away this pain.
Life once again teaches us not to take anyone for granted for one moment. We never known what the future holds. You never took your Mother for granted and are the most incredible, loving, attentive daughter any Mother could hope for. Her goodness is you. Her laughter is in your heart. Her greatest pride is her daughter...you dearest friend. I wish there was more I could say but words seem so inadequate.