yea. Sometimes my friends make me nuts. On Mon, I asked a friend if she wanted to go to the art festival this coming weekend in a nearby town (it's a great festival, held every year). Her reply was "I'm thinking about going on Sat, but I can't commit this far in advance". Ok, it's Mon. I'm asking if you want to go somewhere this weekend, not in July of next year!! so she wants to let me know later in the week.......when? Fri night? Sat morning when I've already given up and am headed to the gym, she'll call and want to go?!? I mean, if we made plans to go, and she called at the last minute to cancel because she had to babysit her grandson or whatever, of course I'd be understanding. I have been in the past and I'm sure I will be again. Stuff happens. It's not like I've ever gotten angry at anybody who's had to change a plan at the last minute. This same gal is the one who always thinks it's ok to include her 28 year old daughter in our plans without telling anyone until we all meet up to go wherever or meet up at wherever we're going. And the daughter is inconsiderate as hell and always makes us change our plans or be late. Ok I guess I needed to vent. But do you ever feel like you're the only one who considers anyone else's feelings and get really sick and tired of it?!?
and yes I have other friends I could ask to go. Everybody's tied up this weekend or their health issues prevent them from being able to walk the distance of the festival. And yea I could go alone, and I may just do that.