In the course of my readings, can't remember where (sound familiar) that menopause comes on pretty suddenly, and when it leaves it leaves the same way. Any one here know this to be true?

Worst ever symptom for me is insomnia. Think if I could get the rest I needed, the other symptoms would be manageable. Stress and anxiety are lined up behind insomnia.

So far I tried Sleeptime tea, warm milk, warm bath, Tylenol p.m., occasional xanax, saw a doctor near my home for a UTI a few weeks ago he recommended trazodone...would need to check with my regular GP before taking. Any one heard of this for sleep? If so did it work for you?
Also, if you have any insight for a good night's sleep....please share.

Was UTI a problem for any of you during memo?...this is my second within 2 months.

Is it really true that menopause could last for up to 15 years for some women? If, you are beyond menopause...please share the amount of time it took for menopause to move on.

As for memory loss...
Called the vet the other day...poor Bridgett itching with allergies. No kidding, they answer the phone...all the sudden I forgot what I had even called for. Had to ask for them to hold for a moment, until it came to me.