Ok. Now I know I'm nuts.

'cause I'm agreeing with everything you people are saying (I was gonna say guys but I am feelling this is a politically incorrect term in these forums) and I'm sure you're nuts. At least one of me thinks so.

Eczema has been a foe of mine for ummmmm - well, I had it BAD when I was a kid - used to "skritch" (what a GREAT word Chick) (no, the P
EERFECT word) (and kinda sounds like a Chick) my arms to bleeding. Then it went away for ohhhh, 30 years. Now it's back. I have on boobs, on face, on well, everywhere. I notice it has to do with stress. I personally just ignore it the best I can. One thing I've found that works is just too stupid. I am the QUEEN of the Dollar Store and I found and anti-itch cream for G knows what, but I thought it would be a good thing to have around, so I bought it. Tried it one night on my eczema, and lo and behold, it worked! Now whenever I have the slightest "skritch" I run for the anti-itch stuff and it stops it in it's tracks, Go figure...But for a buck, go give it a try.