Eagle... I thank God for you and your uplifting words and ways! And I thank God for all my BWS friends and the way we can share w/o being judged.

Yes, we influence others with our behavior, words, etc. Little seeds eventually grow and we will reap what we sow. Words and actions, event he tone of our voice affects others positively or negatively. That's why I appreciate every reminder we can get to treat others gently and kindly.

The Bible Scripture referred to earlier in this thread is Matthew 25:40 and 45-"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'" (NIV)

Chatty: I love the way you talk to God. Prayer is just that: dialoguing with a friend. And it is a wise thing to "stop and wait for His reply".

Praying every morning is a must for me. And I also talk to God at any given time during the day, and right before I go to bed I pray again. I also talk to God as if he were next to me, out loud, in any situation, especially when I am alone. And I have NO regrets. Just many blessings to share. Prayer works for God is real.

Let us bless each others with our love and kindness each and every day!
NABBW & NAWW