Chatty I'm glad to hear you're in a place where you are able to live with what's happened...you're a strong, strong woman and I have learned so much from you. Hum, DD, EW, JJ, Chatty...you're ALL adopted in my heart...Slumber party, hot chocolate, pop corn, jumping up and down on the bed, telling ghost stories in the dark with flashlights...and yes sharing a hair brush amongst we girls.
Orchid...you are, to me, like the wise Owl that sits in the tree quietly looking down and observing. When you speak I hang on your words...you are calming, wise, and such a good person. I'm glad you had a Father who stood by your Mother...I think when that happens, a fair united front, children are taught so much more than showing respect. It shows a partnership and responsibility to teach your children how to show and give respect to the most important man and woman in their life.