Interesting discussion, ladies. I am going to my 40th high school reunion in a week or so, and I am trying to figure out what to wear.

I'm with all of you, my favorite outfits are bohemian and artsy. But apparently I don't spend much money on clothes anymore! I say this because I formulated an idea of what outfit I might want to wear in my head the other day -- then realized that I have photos of myself wearing that outfit at my 30th HS reunion -- which is obviously 10 years ago!

And to think that I studied fashion design in college... Drat! Well, I think I will go for "Classic Anne" and to heck with what anyone else is wearing! LOL!

Oh, that means I will probably be wearing nice pants and a flowing silk jacket that is multi-colored, with lapels and turn back cuffs in a print that includes all the colors in the jacket. It sounds odd, but I designed it a few years ago, and it's very "me."

Unless I opt for another old fave, a long black cotton skirt that has multi-colored appliques and mirrors on it -- with a black tank top... The skirt is very ethnic..

Edited by Anne Holmes (07/14/10 06:17 PM)
Edit Reason: typo
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com