Sorry I haven't gotten to the wine experiment yet. I was going to do it this afternoon because my son was here and agreed to videotape it for you.

But... a house burned down right behind where my sister-in-law lives. We were over there all afternoon; got there right after it started. She was at work, but we hauled out all her photos and papers, plus neighbors were hosing the roof and around the backyard.

One house was completely destroyed; we thought both dogs had died in the fire, but we just heard they found one of them. He'd been hiding in the back yard; I can't believe he survived the smoke and flames. The smaller dog hasn't been found. One of the owners had burns on his legs, but will be okay.

It was incredible and happened so fast. Something in the garage exploded and the whole house became engulfed so fast. A neighboring house suffered serious damage, but should be able to be rebuilt.

Such a tragic day for that family; they have lost everything. Look around right now at your home, your family, your pets, and thank your lucky stars that you're safe.