There is a nice little lady who lives a block from me who is 80 years old. Her louse has been abusing her verbally and hitting her for over 40 years. WELL!! Last week the police showed up at about 4:00 p.m. and took the old man away in handcuffs, after peramedics bandaged up his head. Later that day I saw her at the mailbox and asked if she was okay? She had a shiner, again!!!! She has had many since I've known her.
She said, that bastUrd had the gall to hit PeWee with his shoe and I just had had enough, so I brained him with my skillet. He has been beating on me for years and I just took it but now he thinks he is going to hit my precious PeWee. She owns a small mixed breed she adopted several years ago from the shelter I was fostering him for; going against her old mans wishes...

She said, I told him he best never hurt my dog. She then said, her friends husband and son were on their way to pack all his stuff and move it into a storage shed, and the house locks will be changed as well. She smiled sweetly and said, "enough is enough!"
Couldn't help myself I had to give her a big hug...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/