I go to bed, can't sleep, too many thingies running around in my pea brain. Sleep finally comes and I awake, eyes still closed and there's that thingy thing, still running. I grab my pen and scribble in the dark. WOW what a great idea for a story, Oh yes, what a fab thing to do, I must write this, create that, copyright this, TM that, remember this, and no one has ever done that.

That was easy enough. I jump in the shower and I need a waterproof pen. Hmmm any of those on the market?...I could market them. I know I'll forget that If i don't write it down. Oh I should be writing poetry, this is Monday. Tuesday finds me wanting to patent a new type of gummy worm, Wednesday, I'm going to open a new exercise gym, on and on I go. Ear cuffs sounded like a great idea. I should have done that years ago when it was “My Idea”.

Armed with scribbles and wet paper I search the Net. Oh, someones already been there done that, wrote this, designed that, created those. OK. I found something that hasn't been done yet! According to Oh Heck Highway anyway.

The more I learn the more I get scared, wow I thought this would be easy! Yeah right! Oh well, I can always do this or look, maybe that. Perhaps I should do that right there,I think,pointing my ghost finger.

Thingies in my brain begin to fizzle and I go on with my day.

I am back in bed and I can't sleep...

What in hell's flames am I?
Is there a name for this thingie sickness?

Procrastination?

I am a procrastinator?... yeah...thats what I am, but I'll have to tell you about that later! Gotta Run!

Maybe I'm just Menopausal... [Confused]

chickadee