Yonuh...the above responses are good ones and if you can focus on other things each day, I'm betting the time will go by much more quickly. Plus, you could use the "downtime" to write love letters or poems to your partner in appreciation of him and what his care and love have brought into your life.

Why not make a GRATITUDE list that pertains to HIM. Each day, write down one thing about HIM that you are grateful for. When he returns, don't give it to him...but put it in his luggage right before he leaves (be sneaky about it) and when he gets to his "other" place, he'll open it and find your message of love.

You are a very creative person. I know you will think of things to do to fill your time. I am a believer of staying in the moment and living life to fullest. That doesn't mean I don't get down, just like everybody else...it just means that I set intentions to live in the moment and always with a grateful heart. I don't always succeed, but I do try to move forward with gratitude. You might want to read my column for this month if you haven't already...it's about this very thing.

Wishing you FULL days and nights and doing so with warm and fuzzy thoughts shooting your way!