Eagleheart said it all.. I just happened to look out the window here and the weather is lovely. A cool spring day..in Stockholm..despite the volcano spewing out ashes not too far away from us...everything Eagleheart says is right and will help..and perhaps a short walk in the beautiful spring weather might make you feel better and get you going? It doesnīt have to be a long walk at all. I`ve had an op on my foot..so my walks are very short..but itīs nice to get out anyway. Well, most of the time anyway.

This is a good place to be if you are feeling lonesome..there is usually always someone around or something to read..

I am sorry that your hubby has to be away so often and for quite a long time. I donīt do so well when my partner is gone either. But I have learned one thing..I try to do ONE THING each day..whatever..visit a friend..read a book..watch a tv program..take a walk..call a friend..shop..start a self help book that I have had lying around..and actually go thru the steps..write down what they ask and suggest..this takes time, bring on new ideas and actually MAY help me in the future. One book by Cheryl Richardson, Stand Up for Your Life, I found VERY HELPFUL. I got myself thru it..questions and all..during a long illness I had this past winter..and it HAS helped me..I find. I kinda DO stand up for my life more often than I did before taking the time to do this work. And the book had been lying around for at least a couple of years. Now I have her, Take Time for your Life" during my rehab time for my foot op.

Well, there you go..some ideas anyway. I hope you will check in here when really feel sad and lonesome..I am sure youīll find someone is "in"..day or nite. I live in Sweden..so our time zones alone find us at different hours..

HUGS!!! smile