Yonuh, I'm sorry you're having to deal with all of this, especially the loneliness while he's away. 2-3 weeks seems interminable, doesn't it!! Try not to look at that huge of a timeframe all at once...one day at a time. When my hubby went away for 2 weeks in November, at first it felt so miserable and I wondered how I'd ever make it through. But I planned something special each day, to give myself something to look forward to in the morning when I woke up. After a few days I actually enjoyed the freedom to come and go, to eat what and when I wanted to, to stay up all night on the computer if I wanted to...it was still lonely at night, but I would just take my laptop to bed with me and chat with friends online late into the night. I hope you can find something special to do each day to help pass the time.

I know how hard it is to feel positive some days!! I think it's really important to try not to anticipate too much ahead, to try and "be here now" as much as possible, otherwise it just becomes too overwhelming and I don't know about you, but when it becomes too overwhelming, it paralyzes me and that makes it even worse. Me, I can only manage little chunks of stress at a time, and work hard to find ways to inject some pleasure and/or light into those tough days. Chocolate (I'm not being funny here - it's amazing how a few pieces of special chocolate can help inject a little joy into a chaotic day).

Anyway, we're here, and I for one am carrying you in prayer. xox

(Maya Angelou)