Jabber, where's this coming from? You have nothing to feel guilty or sorry about on my account!! I've been here long enough and gotten to know the hearts of the women here well enough to be very comfortable with allowing - and celebrating - everyone their freedom to come and go and to respond or not. I know all too well that there are days when it's impossible to muster up the energy to speak...I've been in my own little world for a long time, and just am so grateful that I can come and hang out here whenever, and I'm grateful that I can speak or not speak, it's ok. I celebrate and support that same freedom for all women here...I would never even question why someone hasn't responded, probably wouldn't even notice most of the time, to tell you the truth.

So please just rest your lovely heart and mind, and be assured that I'm very comfy with just "being" here. If ever I NEED any response, I'll say so, but most of my posts these days are just self-indulgent vents, or "crisis outlets" for my grief...nobody can fix my pain, and I don't expect any quick fixes...it's enough just to have the freedom and safe place to share.

xoxoxoxo

(Maya Angelou)