I've really been intrigued by the book, "What if Jesus was Never Born?" Puts a very interesting, yet informative spin on Christianity through the past 2000 years. I'm curious to see how he deals with the Inquistion and other events.

Also reading "Little Pilgrim's Progress" (Helen Taylor) for the about the 30th time - this time with my girls! It's the cheat version of "Pilgrim's Progress" and very cool reading. I never did get through the orginal due to the language, though I tried a couple of times. This version is about the same reading level as Chronicles of Narnia, so very easy reading for mom and fun out loud reading for the family.

My other all-time favorite is the "Miss Match" series by Erynn Holbrook - but I am long overdue to get the third book. NavPress is missing the mark - after I read it twice - and laughed all the way through - I realized it was a teen book! LOL (Explained the easy sentence structure.) I had already bought copies for my mom (87) and cousin ("retired" 60 something getting her third degree so she can teach). They loved it as well. It's just plain funny. It's about this young confirmed bachlorette who has discovered her calling in life is to be a match-maker.... I laughed out loud the whole time reading (until 4 am- somehow my husband slept through all my noise....)

smile