My son is separated now about a year and getting a divorce from my DIL if she'll ever make up her mind. Just lately he has been seeing a nice woman and his stepkids are the ones that introduced her to him. They both said, "Dad, you need to get out and have some fun." She found out by sneaking into his phone bills when visiting her son (my son and his stepson share a home) after she found out she went balistic, she won't speak to me at all, cussed out her brother and her own son because she said they knew and never told her. She shouted like a craszy person at both her kids either they disown their father(my son) and never speak to him again or she will hate them forever. Talk about a bad example. My son raised those kids from the ages of two and one year old. They adore him and should not be put in such a position. The strange part of all this is she is the one who moved out and got her own place, but has been dragging her feet about the divorce. I get the feeling she wants it all, to run around with her friends and keep my son dangling waiting to see if she comes back or not.

My son is a handsome devil, and women have always chased him even though he would not fool around, but it's been too long and my DIL messed up big time. I never thought she would be this way with her kids however. God knows what she is writing to Jason in the Marines.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/