Eagle Heart, I am devastated to hear about your friend Kate...I did read your book and know how much she means to you...how is she doing now? Will she have to undergo surgery? Coincidentally my very dear friend suffered a heart a small heart attack on Good Friday ..after having been out to dinner with my husband and I the night before...he has since had a heart cath and they cleared his blockages by placing Stents in the blocked arteries..but we were petrified all weekend...luckily he came home today from the hospital..I hope they can do something to give Kate a new lease on life as well...I will definitely pray for both of you ...

I am so sorry to hear that your brother is not going to invite you to his wedding..weddings are meant to be a joyous occasion..but it seems they oftentimes bring pain and division in families instead...not having you there will cause some amount of unhappiness to your brother's day..and that is his fault..not yours...you and your hubby should plan a nice little getaway to someplace beautiful that week...

Stay strong and continue to smile...life is way too short....

People may not remember exactly what you said or what you did...but they will always remember how you made them feel