Thanks for sharing, Mustang Gal! I loved watching that clip.

Sounds like exactly what happened to me about 25 years ago. In that case, I went to meet the mistress, as we kept running into each other socially, and things were getting awkward.

Can you believe "TOW" (the other woman) actually told me she had deliberately set out to seduce my (now former) husband. More than that, she told me he tried to resist, but she persevered.

She really wanted me to know that she'd had to work hard to convince him to cheat... As if that would somehow assuage my pain!

Yikes! Not too many people have known that story. Now I've shared it with all of you...

(How did it end? We got divorced. Five years later I met and married my husband of 2 2years, Steve. Two years after that, hubby #1 died of cancer and Steve eventually adopted our two children. I've always somehow thought there's a message from God in there. Just sort of afraid to voice it...)

Too bad the State of Iowa didn't have a similar law then. I would have loved to sue...
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com