Hi Ladies,

Sorry for taking long here. I know some of you are my friends on facebook and it is a good networking site for quick comments. It seems like I have more time for that lately, so I apologize.

Let's see, there have been some interesting developments and I still do not know what to make of it, LOL. First, the ex-girlfriend business. I finally got my answer and I actually understood where Richard was coming from. He said he got in touch with her and said the things that he said because he was looking for compassion. In all fairness, he has had it rough too with our daughter's situation and he even took my dad's death pretty hard too. I was so focused on everyone else's drama's and trauma's... I am not excusing it, but I told him he could've come to me, I would've taken the time. Anyway, not long after that, this ex-girlfriend (who I knew before) contacted me and reassured me she was just glad to hear from him and that he was okay. Then she befriended me on facebook. Then she made sure I wouldn't have a problem with her keeping in touch. I told her I didn't have this problem to begin with. My problem was the "behind my back" and the sneaky, sneaky way he went about it. So that's cleared up, and it has brought Richard and myself closer. Instead of going to New Mexico to visit my friend, we plan on going just the two of us to the Pocono's. There is a resort there with all the amenities and I think it would be good for the both of us to go away for a few days and turn our cell phones off and just relax. We are looking at going in June sometime, and hopefully there will be no more crisis that will pull me away and force to use my leave time.

My daughter is really making some strides and thank God her and Zoey's dad are getting along really good. She is trying to get financial assistance so she can go to school. In the meantime, I have sent her some photography books because I can tell she has a gift for this. Especially when it comes to landscape photography, she really enjoys this.

My mother is doing alright and we did get past the 1st year mark since my dad's passing. I have advised her to keep herself occuppied until she joins him one day. It was the simplest way I could put it.

I guess the biggest step was to just step back and let the chips fall where they may.

Thanks so much for all your encouragement and love here ladies. I don't think I would've made it.

I love you all alot!

Cheers,
Cathi