My sweet Larry is working on Valentie's day so we had ours today...he gave me a beautiful pair of Saphire earrings...wow, I was blown away. I'm babysitting my neighbor's children and we got cards and put them in Larry's lunch box. Larry's not a chocolate person so I bought a box of chocolates, took them out (for me later smile and filled the box with candies he does like. I added this box with the cards as a surprise in his lunchbox...the kids were thrilled and it will give him something to open tomorrow.
Katy and Coley's parents are having a date night and I volunteered to let the kids spend the night...we had such a good time. Mr. Larry (as they call him) helped Coley put together a train set...it was so cute, while Katy and I did girl stuff. I finally got the kids to sleep while reading them Charlotte's Web...it reminded me of my own kids when they were little and I would read them to sleep. It has been a wonderful day.