Turn around for your spanking, Dolphin!

Cover your face--good idea but you're going to have to watch for spots on your back, legs and private parts. No kidding. If you have a yearly Pap, have your gynecologist check for moles.

I've had three precancerous spots frozen off my face. I'm a slave to sun block now. Especially the tops of my ears. Did you gals know that a person dies every hour from skin cancer? Nobody really takes it as seriously as they should.

If they find Melanoma on you, they will also take a chest x-ray and blood work because it can spread very fast. If they remove a melonoma, you'll be going to the Dermatologist a lot!

I've had the spray tans and like Chatty said, they don't clog your pores but wear sun block over it when you go out. The key is to exfoliate before you get sprayed.

If you can't afford to see a Dermatologist once a year for a full body check, have your spouse/partner or girlfriend look at your back. Compare any mole to pictures on the Internet. It isn't something to let go or ignore. You could die. Be careful.

Boomer Queen of Shoes